• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X7 & Desktop Printer Not Playing Nice???

idsignsil

I just upgraded to X7 from X6. Now when I crop a photo and or scale anything down to print on the desktop printer, printing out of X7, it does not see it as cropped or scaled down. If I save as a jpeg or pdf and then print that, it prints just fine. I am guessing it is some setting I have missed and or can't find in Corel.

The first pic is the 8.5 x 11 page size with what I want printed at that size. The second pic is what actually prints and what shows up if I go to print preview.

Any help or ideas would be great. The extra step of saving as a jpeg or pdf and then printing is just annoying, it only take a few extra seconds, but it worked just fine in X6.

Attachments

• Capture 1.JPG
    Capture 1.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 156
  • Capture 2.jpg
    Capture 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 146

OldPaint

have you tried to RE-SIZE it in PRINT PREVIEW???? you got to find the outside black dots......to do this..OR in photo paint, change it from present res to a 640 X480 pixels......that WILL FIT on an 8.5 X 11.

idsignsil

OK, So I have played around and tried to figure it out. I tried OldPaint's suggestions and nothing has worked. I have it narrowed down to when I crop a photo in Corel, and I go to print, the photo doe snot print cropped. Anyone else have any ideas?

idsignsil

Also, I have tried it with different files and photo's just so you know it is not just one file or photo.