• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X8 Right Click paste not working

It's probably a setting I can't find somewhere but right click paste won't work, Right click menu seems to load a bit slow as well.
Drag and drop when importing not an option either.
Everything else is working great and fast.

Recently upgraded from X6 to X8.
Any of you Corel Pros have any advise?

Thanks,
Kenna

ams

Corel X8 still has some bugs. I know when I installed a fresh copy when it came out it had issues but after the recent bug patch, it's great. Try going to the site and downloading the newest patch and update and you should be good. If it's a setting issue, you can go into options and customize all hot keys and mouse clicks. Right click may be deleted or changed to something else.

The other issue could be the mode you are running. Default/Lite/Illustrator, etc. Make sure you are on Default.

Corel X8 still has some bugs. I know when I installed a fresh copy when it came out it had issues but after the recent bug patch, it's great. Try going to the site and downloading the newest patch and update and you should be good. If it's a setting issue, you can go into options and customize all hot keys and mouse clicks. Right click may be deleted or changed to something else.

The other issue could be the mode you are running. Default/Lite/Illustrator, etc. Make sure you are on Default.

Thanks!
I'm using X6 inspired mode which right click was working when I first downloaded the software.
Tried using Default mode but it didn't make a difference even after restarting both the computer and Corel.
However, the update seems to have fixed it. I appreciate your help!!!