• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

coreldraw and eps files?

Bunky67

Is there a way to view and cut eps files with coreldraw x5?

I thought I might be able to import them but my import buttons are not highlighted

GVP

Don't know if it applies to X5, but I believe you have to create a blank page first before you can actually import something?

OldPaint

corel draw will cut .ai, .eps, all day long.........been doing it since 1993.......YOU MUST get proficient with the program.......but with the info you gave.it is YOU not corel draw.....

wunder

eps must be not import....you can directly open it in CorelDraw as a normal document

regards
wunder

Mr_Disaster

As GVP says... to import a file, eps or whatever, you must create a blank document first or most of your options on the menu will be blocked and that applies to ALL versions of corel. Plenty experience with.

BUT....

WUNDER is in reason too, without opening a blank document you can to straight to OPEN and choose your eps file like it is a cdr file, it will ask you if you want to import text as text or curves and thats it, there you go, ready to cut! (If file is good to go without changes)