Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CorelDraw.com

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Decal_Designs, May 14, 2007.

1. Decal_Designs

Decal_Designs Member

May 10, 2003
    Fox Lake
    Hi everybody,

It's been a while since I've made an actual post, but I do continue to read a lot of great stuff here at signs101.

Anyway, I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but there is a brand new forum starting for everyone interested in CorelDraw at CorelDraw.com

I just thought I would let you guys know even though I'm quite sure you would have found it eventually anyway.

Tags:
  2. Thanks!

3. cdiesel

cdiesel Very Active Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks! We took the X3 class at ISA a few weeks ago.. If I learned nothing else than the fillet/scallop/chamfer tool, it was worth it. I had been wishing Corel would come up with a tool that would round corners since I started using it. Little did I know it was already there! Doh!

4. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Thanks.
    I've been at the CD forum many times , but if this is new...
    I'll check it out.
    ken

5. Decal_Designs

Decal_Designs Member

May 10, 2003
    Fox Lake
    Yeah, it's brand new over there, and it looks like a lot of thought went into the various sub-forums before it was posted. It was set up by the Sr. Product Manager at Corel Corporation from what I can tell.

6. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    Corel, from an investor standpoint, is very interesting. They have had their ups an downs..but it is the frequency of those shifts that can play very well.
    Ken