• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4

Service Sign Co

My problem is in getting Excel files.Open office opened them once and I was able to export a PDF and import a vector PDF file in Omega,this saved a lot of typing. The last file I got, wasn't so lucky. Anyway, how are the layers in 14?

300mphGraphics

My problem is in getting Excel files.Open office opened them once and I was able to export a PDF and import a vector PDF file in Omega,this saved a lot of typing. The last file I got, wasn't so lucky. Anyway, how are the layers in 14?
Another person with Microsoft frustrations. If the customer sending you the Excel file has the 2007 version, they could download a Microsoft Add-in that will export as a pdf, saving you a few steps. I've tried to get customers to use pdf995 but some will only trust Msoft for downloads. Go figure. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...11-3e7e-4ae6-b059-a2e79ed87041&DisplayLang=en

Good luck on the layers question.