• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDraw Webinar Jan 19th

Joe Diaz

Just sending out a heads up to all my signs101 friends. I'm doing a webinar on the 19th where I'll be showing a few tips and tricks in CorelDrawX5. It's free to sign up. We would like to see you there:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/448638408

Also on a related note: For those that were at my seminar at the USSC show, I going to try to get those videos posted this weekend, sorry about the delay.

:thumb:

Mike F

Is there a limit on how many people can sign up? I'd like to check it out but I'm not sure I'll be able to, and I don't want to take up a spot and screw over someone else if there's a limit.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Is there a limit on how many people can sign up? I'd like to check it out but I'm not sure I'll be able to, and I don't want to take up a spot and screw over someone else if there's a limit.

+1...What time is it going to happen? I'd like to sign up as well, but not sure that I could do it unless its late afternoon...

Just clicked the link, and its 11:00 to 12:00...sorry I'm out at that time...

Also on a related note: For those that were at my seminar at the USSC show, I going to try to get those videos posted this weekend, sorry about the delay.

:thumb:

I wasn't able to make the show... are those videos limited to those that attended?