• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDraw X3 Alignment Tools

B Snyder

Is there a way to put the alignment tools like the ones shown in my pic (these are from Gerber Omega) in the CorelDraw X3 toolbar?

:thankyou:

Attachments

• Alignment.jpg
    Alignment.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 150

weaselboogie

Why don't you just hit...

L -left, C- vertical center, R-right, T-Top, B-Bottom, E - horizontal center

Isn't that easier?

R08

Yes you they would be in a separate toolbar that you can put anywhere.

But why would you. The alignment shortcuts are soooooooo easy.

Like for instance. Select a few object and press 'L ... everything is now aligned left.

Try it again with R L T B C E
No need for a toolbar when it's that easy

B Snyder

Thanks weasel. It think it might be easier if I were used to doing it that way. I'm used to the tool in Omega and would like to copy the interface as much as possible.

R08

I think you have to make yourself a custom toolbar from the Options/Command Bars... Click New.... then find all the alignment icons and drag them in. You can then put the toolbar wherever you want on you page.
You can even change the look of you icons

weaselboogie

Another really cool trick is the ol' Drag and Dupe

Select an object, click and drag where you want it to go, before you release the left mouse button, tap the right mouse button while still holding the left mouse button. You will create a duplicate of the object that you are dragging. One in the original location and one in the new location.

customquint

You also can do some really cool tricks by dragging with the mouse and right key, you can move colors, outline, and other things.

OldPaint

only goober i ever played with....was GA 6....drove me nuts(being a corel user)was so damn redundant and so close to VISTA was un real.