• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CorelDraw X3 Graphics Suite - crashing after loading it on Windows 7 Pro Computer

Suz

Suz go to November issue page 6 Gone Phisinghttp://sdgmag.com/magazine/digital-version-library.

McFatty,

I see what you mean! Thank you for that! Actually, I mis-spoke, it was an Adobe product, but it was Adobe Acrobat Reader. We had to update from 10 to 11. Had to do that on all the computers, and it was legit. So, not a virus. Yes, we did run virus software too, just to be sure we did not have a virus. I agree, a good plan to make sure what you have is not a virus, rather than an update or legit download. We do own Adobe Acrobat Pro as well. So I have the both the Reader Only version (now version 11) and Acrobat Pro. Pretty much need both for what I do.

So I'm suspicious of any Adobe product now. It is whenever I have to go to the Adobe website that my CorelDraw starts acting unstable and crashes again. I know, Corel no longer supports the X3. Adobe no longer supports the CS2. Windows no longer supports either. So, it is pretty much proceed at your own risk.

We did deal with a virus last week too, it came through just by using the google chrome browser. Our virus software caught it and quaranteened it. That was a bit frightening. Happened when I was going to the Adobe website downloading their CS2. I was pretty upset about that one. Chrome's fault, not Adobe. Just another weird hiccup with all this stuff.

Thanks for the info, that magazine and it's authors are great. Like it!