• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coreldraw X4 and Vinyl Cutting

LUV DEM TIGERS

More information would be good... how long have you had the system? Has it always done this? Have you changed software recently, say from CDx3 to CDx4 (we have to plot out of CD11 because our Fine Cut software is 7 years old)? What plug in do you use to plot with out of Corel?

I just started using Corel Draw X-4. Before that I was using Corel 12. I am going back to Corel 12 and see if it does the same thing. I have been lucky in the things I needed I have had clipart or truetype fonts. I will give more information as I get to try some things again tonight.

daveb

General Know-it-all
On my first reply I was sitting in my recliner about 1/2 :Sleeping:. I apologize, I should have ask these questions at first. I'll bet it'll be just fine out of CD12, you'll either have to just keep CD12 around just to cut out of or update your plotter software, that's why we're still cutting out of 11... the boss is too cheap to buy the update. Good Luck:rock-n-roll: