• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corian supplier

scurcio

We are in need of Corian for several plaques. Does anyone know of a supplier who sells that material to sign shops?

:thankyou:

CheapVehicleWrap

Corian isn't used as much as it used to be and still very expensive. Partly because it was never approved as a food preparation surface. I have quite a supply as I've made signs and many parts on my mill with it. If you go to the local Corian dealer you will notice TONS of scraps in their dumpster, very big ones too and all different colors. I simply asked and the said I could take all I wanted. The one thing that's hard to find are the colored adhesives which sometimes pop up on ebay. Great material to work with, but remember it's an abrasive and will not only wear down tooling faster, but you don't want any of that dust in the guides of a machine.

threads1

Ask a local cabinet maker for drops or to order your prefered color. You can cut it with a router very cleanly.

carrie222

I have to agree with V-ENGRAVE...that website is a good place to start. The site does have a great selection of corian, as well as other solid surfaces (Avonite, Hi-macs, Staron, etc) for really reasonable prices!