• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corner protectors for Coroplast?

Jumpshoutmedia

I have a customer that's requesting corner protectors for the Coroplast signs I make for him. I can't find any at any of the vendors I buy from, does anyone know a source for these? I'm thinking of a small triangle plastic or metal corner that I could maybe squirt a little glue into and push onto the corners.

Anyone?

Thanks guys!
-Dom

BrianKE

I typically do this simply by folding some cardboard around the corners of the CoroPlast and taping into position.

Mosh

Use PVC instead, the money and time wasted will make up the small difference, and they will look 1000% better. Coro is like $10 and PVC is $28 for 4x8, not that much diff in the scheme of things.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I have a customer that's requesting corner protectors for the Coroplast signs I make for him. I can't find any at any of the vendors I buy from, does anyone know a source for these? I'm thinking of a small triangle plastic or metal corner that I could maybe squirt a little glue into and push onto the corners.

Why? It's coroplast, one step above garbage.

John L

The only thing we have done similar is shown in these pics. These were used in the corners of a couple small signs (I don't remember if it was coroplast though) because of a design need, to match some existing signs at an aquarium.

We drilled a hole on the corners of the signs and mated two halves of these pieces (made exactly the same) together. My guy says we used a little pvc glue to secure them.

Attachments

• coro corner 2.gif
    coro corner 2.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 201
  • coro corner.gif
    coro corner.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 212

ecoleejr

try proedge systems. I use the frame material for corners if the customer does not want to frame the whole board. variety of finishes and sizes.
You can call Joe at ProEdge Systems. 800-346-1111 or check out the website www.proedgesystems.com

Checkers

Come on now gang, putting corner protectors on Coroplast is like polishing a turd or putting lipstick on a pig.
Some answers are not worth searching for, especially when the guy says he has no money!

Checkers

Al Checca

Come on now gang, putting corner protectors on Coroplast is like polishing a turd or putting lipstick on a pig.
Some answers are not worth searching for, especially when the guy says he has no money!

Checkers

LOL So perfectly put..... Not worth the brain power....:banghead:

Ken

I also think of coro as temporary signage, however, you could try gluing a metal corner bracket ( the flat 90 degree thing with holes in it, from any hardware store).
Cheers!
Ken