• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corner Rounder?

2B

Look to get a better corner rounder than what we are using. we have looked at the table version N glantz has in the catelog, would like to get some user feedback on what type is liked. Different radius would be nice but not needed. ideal would be 3/8" the main substrate is going to be magnets, then aluminum .080 & .040 thanks,

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Corner rounders are pretty much like any other corner rounder. The more you pay the better the mechanism inside. Just shop around and find what suits you ... make sure you ask if it will go through aluminum. (the rounding blade that is ... saw a temp hire tear one up in 5 seconds trying to send thick aluminum through a tiny $60 rounder.)

skyhigh

mags & .040 aluminum are good with the $60 rounder.....Once you move into the .080 then you will need a sturdier unit.

OhioSignShop

We have a Lassco Cornerounder Model 50 Floor Model from Lassco Products, Rochester NY Phone 585-235-1991 bought it in 2004 for $650. Comes with one die, we got the 1/2" The foot pedal is a real time saver. Very well made, have made thousands of cuts, no problems.

2B

thanks, will keep looking. just wasn't looking forward to the $700+ listed in N Glantz

skyhigh

will that work with straight di bond?

The corner rounder I have is a very nice hand held 1/2". Like I said it works great for the lighter aluminum and mags. I have used it on dibond, although its a tight fit (cuts it easy enough, just almost too thick of material).....of course my large CNC with the spindel will make round corners all day long on the dibond.

:clapping:

BobM

I have an Accutter 60-100R that is 5 years old that I do what you do with it. Rated for .063 but I cut .080 without a problem. Nice cuts, sturdy tool, simple. See it at www.accutter.com.

2B

All good info thanks!

@skyhigh where did your get the hand held corner rounder?