• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cornhole boards

WOODBS

what are you guys using for material on wooden corntoss boards? I am thinking a coat of gloss paint first? trim to edge or precut 1/8" back all around? thanks

Mosh

I am the the great Corn-Holy-Oh, I need TP for my bung-hole...Eh Eh Eh...

I use 1/2" PVC and print with orcal 3551 and lam it. Done 100's for the Husker nation. Trim the print back 1/4" from the edge so it does not peel. Back screw the stand and re-inforce the hinge with PVC glue and you are good to go.

Mosh

Keep the print in 1/4" - 1/2" in. That will protect it when it gets tossed into the back of a truck.

Mosh

We just lam the prints. Did you round off the edge of the board with a router? We round off the edges so there are no sharp edges. Just keep the print in 1/4 to 1/2 an inch and it will be fine.

Pat Whatley

Interesting. Nobody I've dealt with wants laminated prints. The surface is too slick and the bags slide too much.

TheSnowman

We print them on 3651 w/ no lam. The guy I have done a few for corporations for, sprays a clear poly over the top of them. That seals it up, helps it stick to the board, and protects it from bean bags scratching it up.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
How come a cornhole question is under "vehicle wraps"?

Do people drive them around?.....

wayne k
guam usa

Mosh

There are people in Nebraska with them mounted on their cars. If you don't lam them they wear like crazy and will not last one football season!!!!!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
What in hell are you people talking about? Corn hole, corn toss? Is this some sort of artifact for a diversion popular with the serving classes, or an accessory for harvesting the vegetables, or what?

Mosh

Pac 10? We are moving to the Big 10. Colorado is going to the Pac 10. So the Big Texas, err Big 12 has 10 teams and the big 10 now will have 12.

GypsyGraphics

What in hell are you people talking about? Corn hole, corn toss? Is this some sort of artifact for a diversion popular with the serving classes, or an accessory for harvesting the vegetables, or what?
i don't get it either bob... glad i'm not the only one.

didn't your mothers tell you not to play with your food?

TheSnowman

This would be "corn hole".

Attachments

• buckeye-cornhole.jpg
    buckeye-cornhole.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 86