• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coro stakes 36" tall 5/16" rod

klemgraphics

Looking for some coro stakes made from 5/16" stock, customer says that the current ones that they have are 36" tall. I can't find anything like that, but maybe I don't know where to look either.

klemgraphics

Looked at grimco but what he says he has are a 5/16 H stake, the only thing grimco shows in a 5/16 is the premier which is only 27" tall.

If it were up to me these would be just fine, but the major PITA customer insists that they need to be taller because they look sooooooo much better...all the while I'm thinking...whatever, your an idiot and these are just coro signs, and you gripe about price the way it is even though your a lawyer.

Ok done ranting, been one of them weeks so far.

G-Artist

You can make them yourself to get the height. We did that for years.

All those wire stakes are is concrete block ladder material. The original patent by Parker shows that in the application.

The ladder material comes in 10' lengths, generally. Get the stuff with the least amount of galvanization you can so they will slide into the flutes easily. Cut with a bolt cutter. Do not cut with a grinder-type wheel as that will leave a terrible burr.