• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coro Tracking

wes70

It’s tracking for changeable Coro letters. Grimco carries it although it wasn’t listed on their site.

bannertime

I'm not aware of anything like that. Zip Change from Wagner are acrylic or polycarb and screen printed, not coro. A company like FireSprint could probably print you a bunch of letters/numbers on a sheet of coro and cut them to size for you.

wes70

I'm not aware of anything like that. Zip Change from Wagner are acrylic or polycarb and screen printed, not coro. A company like FireSprint could probably print you a bunch of letters/numbers on a sheet of coro and cut them to size for you.

Grimco carries the tracking and it's called Koroflo. The client has the letters so I'm just making up the sign. In the past we have printed a bunch of coro changeable letters...doesn't take much time to make a 200 hundred or more.