• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast 4mm or 10mm

Deaton Design

Which do you use more of? Ive always used the 4mm, but did a job where the customer asked for 10mm, and its much easier to work with. Thought I might start using it instead of the 4mm.

wes70

Mostly 4mm here. 10mm if requested. Big price difference between 4mm and 10mm. MDO is only $15 - $20 dollars more per sheet than 10mm coro, so it's hard for me to justify using the 10mm coro.

Travis Stanley

4mm here. Found a good supplier in the Knoxville area was paying 82cents each but they dropped the price to 74 cents per box of a 100 and 48x96 is $9.60 ea. Also Love the Duces Wild design on LHF John.

Deaton Design

I do work for a guy that uses 4mm coro in his business (not sign related). He buys 100 sheets at a time and gets a good price. I asked him if the guy had 10mm, so he is checking on that for me. I bought 4mm in london yesterday for 13.75 and 10mm for 32.
Another supplier I use sometimes has 10mm for 24.00. If I could get a good enough price on it, Id used it alot more.

CentralSigns

I try to use the 10 m when longevity or wind are a concern. All the inside rink board stuff goes 10 mil as well. The 10 mil is very good in the wind and I think it likely lasts twice as long in the UV rays.