• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

coroplast contour cutting

GetPixelized

hello folks... i am looking for a little advice... i have a customer looking to have 20 life size cutouts done for a local golf tournament.. the idea is to make a 5'-6' life size cutout of each sponsor to be placed along the golf course. i am looking to print the images on photo paper, laminating and then mounting it to 10mm corrugated plastic and then contour cutting the image out... so the question is, what are your recommendation for contour cutting the corrugated plastic sheets???? i do NOT have a contour cutting plotter, so i will be doing this by hand.... unless of course there is another way... thanks in advance for any suggestions....Dave

Pat Whatley

The easiest way would be to order them from Georgia Printco for $33 each printed, cut and ready to go with a stand already on them. If you want to do them yourself I've done quite a few of them by mounting vinyl to the coro (paper is just asking for trouble) and cutting them out with a jigsaw. I've found that a really coarse blade actually does a smoother cut than a fine tooth blade..

Salmoneye

$33 printed on '10' mil coro? Wow, that price sounds amazing. I can't produce that in house for less factoring materials alone.

megacab

I am selling a ton of contour cut coro right now. I am having AZ Sign Pros do all of it. Cdiesel is the member on here that i contact for all of it. they do a super job and turn it around quickly for me.