• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast Flyers for New Clients

jnataros

Hello!

We wanted a new way to be remembered by local clients since we are relatively new to printing, and our branding has been associated with just photography for the last six years.

Today I made these flyers from coroplast and glossy display media to show what we currently offer as well as a brief description of the items.

We plan on passing these out to business in close proximity to our office and see how they react.

Opinions?

Josh Nataros

Attachments

• CF097039 copysm.jpg
    CF097039 copysm.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 151

Pat Whatley

Guy working for a local screenprinter learned all he could then quit to open his own shop. His very first print job was a screenprinted coro mailer he sent to every realtor in the tri-county area. Worked really well for him.

iSign

nice idea...

I'd even consider outsourcing to a flatbed printer, because reducing material cost eliminating mounting labor could bring those production costs down so far you could pay the flatbed guys markup & still come out ahead, with more flyers at less cost... and although you are still advertising what you do in-house, there will also be times (like this) where outsourcing is good to remember as well!

jnataros

Thanks for the responses!

I'll look into outsourcing the prints; but these were done up in down time today with a bit of scrap left on a roll of 24" wide display media that never gets used... I always reach for the 42in roll haha

I'll start passing them out tomorrow and see what happens; if they're a hit i'll look at getting bulk from a flatbed operator

Josh

Locals Find!

Guy working for a local screenprinter learned all he could then quit to open his own shop. His very first print job was a screenprinted coro mailer he sent to every realtor in the tri-county area. Worked really well for him.

That's an awesome idea!

Thanks for the responses!

I'll look into outsourcing the prints; but these were done up in down time today with a bit of scrap left on a roll of 24" wide display media that never gets used... I always reach for the 42in roll haha

I'll start passing them out tomorrow and see what happens; if they're a hit i'll look at getting bulk from a flatbed operator

Josh

If you decided to go flatbed I would suggest Signs365 they are merchant members here. They do good work and have outstanding prices.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Great idea. We've done things similar to this over the years and like Doug mentioned, worked very well. However, we never used Cor-X for one reason, it seemed like a low end product and we didn't want to portray our shop in that fashion.

The very first one we did was on 14ply shocard. We also did it on pvc with rounded corners and we did a die cut shaped acrylic piece with screen printed graphics.

The last one we did was on 20ply shocard again, but digitally printed glossy vinyl hand applied.