• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast House Blanks

Would anyone happen to know where I could find an exact scaled template of the coroplast house blanks?? I contacted my distributor and they weren't able to provide me with anything, the even gave coroplast a call and they said coroplast didn't have a vector path either?

I have the blanks ordered but they won't be here until Monday. I was just trying to get a bit of a jump on the design. They are the traditional Die cut pre made coroplast house shaped blanks. I'm pretty sure there is only one style.

Locals Find!

My apologies I mis-read your post. However, just make your own based on the dimensions of the sign. If you know what the shape looks like and you know the dimensions of the final product it wouldn't be that hard.

Hell, I will do it for you if your that lost.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
The blanks are not standardized everywhere. You'll need to get it directly from the vendor you got the blank from. I have seen several house shapes that are all very similar, but not exactly the same.