• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast stars

toodark

Anyone know were I can get some stars cut from coroplast? If I can't find a place guess I get to be handy with the knife

Thanks

SignManiac

I have 23,000 in stock, but everyone is 18.38" high. They were surplus from a military contract. Oh, and everyone is magenta.

sfr table hockey

If you did not need a huge number of them you could stack a pile of coro together (any colors with some 2 sided tape) and cut with a band saw and do 10 or more at a time. I would think a pile 6 inches or so high should cut ok without the blade wanting to wander. Depeding on the thickness of the blade.

I know there is a circle designer out there....... you can see if he does stars....... if you get the template get me one..... :)

toodark

If you did not need a huge number of them you could stack a pile of coro together (any colors with some 2 sided tape) and cut with a band saw and do 10 or more at a time. I would think a pile 6 inches or so high should cut ok without the blade wanting to wander. Depeding on the thickness of the blade.

I know there is a circle designer out there....... you can see if he does stars....... if you get the template get me one..... :)

My band saw skills are a little to be desired