• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast

captainron19

Anyone know where to obtain full 4 x 8 sheets of coroplast? I am in the Central NJ area. My distributor in PA use to carry it and would custom cut it for me (like the job I am working on now where I need 4' x 4' pieces)

They informed me they do not carry it anymore at the facility near me and to get (1) sheet drop shipped to them from another facility would be $95 in shipping (even after it is cut in half)

FatCat

It looks like Grimco and Tubelite should deliver to your area, yes?
(I pretty much get all my substrates from Grimco.)

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
You just need one sheet? Go to Home Depot, they usually have coroplast -- maybe other lumberyards carry it, as well...

MichaelL

They don't carry 4x8 sheets? We order that by the skid. I guess they wouldn't have any of the 120x60 sheets we've used for bus kings :Big Laugh.

captainron19

+ advantage. strange if your sign supplier doesn't even carry standard 8' x 4' sheets of corro! thats like, real basic stuff.

Yeah that is strange but they are really not a "Sign Supplier" it is a plastics company (Laird) and I use them to purchase sheets of sintra (PVC) for jobs but they have carried coro in the past (just stopped now)