• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corporate Logo Upgrade for Construction Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignManiac

I really like the original design better, very minimalist and easy to read. I had to take a few minutes to figure out what the CBT hodgepodge graphic of letters said initially. Makes for a good puzzle to figure out.

heavyt

thumbnail works for me, the cbt was hard to read/figure out I like the new font but the log leave a little to be desired

Joe Diaz

RGB again. How come some can see CMYK and some can't?

Maybe it's browser related, or OS related? I don't know. I'm using Google Chrome on Vista, and I can see it.

As for the logo: Even though the original logo lacks some imagination, it is still a better logo, unfortunately, and a lot of that has to do with legibility. The black contour around the orange lettering in "building team" works against the design. It make that line of text harder to read. Do a squint test and see.

Even though I see what you are shooting for with the CBT icon, it just doesn't do it for me. It doesn't seem to fit together and I didn't realize it was a B until I read the rest of the logo and did the math. Perhaps it's the angle or the lack of a needed line to actually create the "B" or perhaps it's both. It reads more as a "M" or a "3" than a "B"

I think the more modern sans-serif style type is a good direction for this type of company, although I don't care for that specific font choice.

You are going in the right direction, but it does need some tweaking.:thumb:

Pro Image

Your "LOGO" in the thumb nail looks like a donkey getting kicked squar in da nuts...........

Fail..........

greglauter

I would drop the icon at the top all together. Reduce the font size on "Building Team" a bit and kern the letters out. Question: Is the company name pronounced "chase" like the word chase? If so, I would make the tag simply "Chasse Exellence" if it is not pronounced that way drop it all together.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.