• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Correct Profile Help SP540i

Brit

Hi can anybody help I am trying to print IP2528 with the standard profile Spandex sent me they haven't sent me a high quality one so i cant try that any help would be G8

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    567.2 KB · Views: 243

Mysticalvibes

Hi, You seem to have banding in your print. I'd say to try cleaning then heads first. Don't think the profile is your main problem

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Brit

Hi, You seem to have banding in your print. I'd say to try cleaning then heads first. Don't think the profile is your main problem

Hi thanks for the response everything is clean and although the heads are not perfect i don't have this problem on other media

Brit

Hi thanks for the response everything is clean and although the heads are not perfect i don't have this problem on other media

Mysticalvibes

There's a setting to do with how fast the material gets fed through your machine. As far as I know it's known as "feed calibration". It's not something I know a great deal about but a bit of researching online should tell you more about it.

Brit

You can add more from the Roland site.
hi I have tried the uk site only give the option with max 3 ink which i dont use and it dosnt have GCPV on either i any body has the file it would be worth a try tks

Attachments

• Roland Profile Page.png
    Roland Profile Page.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 215

Brit

Hi I have tried to get it from this page which is completely different to the Europe site but it wont let me download from there it wont even let me on it after I have logged in

player

Hi I have tried to get it from this page which is completely different to the Europe site but it wont let me download from there it wont even let me on it after I have logged in
Contact Roland support. There must be a problem somewhere...

Brit

i have just tried again i have had to spend a lot of time on something that should be so simple more than a year i have tried to get a good profile

player

i have just tried again i have had to spend a lot of time on something that should be so simple more than a year i have tried to get a good profile
I remember getting profiles from R Japan some time ago.

Try posting your issue on Roland UK Facebook page...