• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corrugated Cardboard

ndowd

I am looking for a vendor to buy bulk corrugated cardboard in E, B and C Flutes at 32ect. I need to buy these on a regular basis and potentially 100 sheets at a time at 48"X96". I am also looking for the sheets to be white on one side and Kraft on the other.

We deal in a lot of packaging mock ups for clients. I have a local supplier but I am not getting the pricing or the service that I would like and the sheets that I buy are not of optimal size for my equipment so I waste a lot of time trimming before we can produce anything.

I would love to find a supplier for this if anyone can point me in a direction I would greatly appreciate it.

iSign

I am unable to offer any info, but am replying to make this thread easier to find.
I have to bid on precise CNC cuts of 100's of corrugated cardboard, much of which are identical and bonded together into a 5" thickness.

I don't mean to hi-jack here... just wondered if you might have done anything similar?