• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Corrugated cutout letters and designs for yard

Rusty Williamson

I am looking for a manufacture of the yard letters that fit on the wireframes that can spell out words or greetings in front of houses or businesses. I have stars and circles and some designs but not letters.

Rusty Williamson

I thought about this, but when I came across the franchise that does the overnight 'installs', tons of marketing, any custom spelling, and charging incredibly cheap prices, I figured they had their niche and I'd kindly stay away.
Hell, walking through walmart, I came across Happy Birthday, maybe 18" tall letters with stakes, for $15. I can't even begin to consider thinking about turning the lights on in the print room for $15...
Firesprint on here is one that can do it, if not others.
Thank you and will check them out. I didn't realize Walmart was making these available. Thanks again

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We just did a bunch of sets of this for a couple clients....Happy 16th birthday...>Thank you first responders...etc etc. We or other MMs can do that work for you.