• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

corrugated trailer

WOODBS

like this...

Attachments

• coro trailer.JPG
    coro trailer.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 87

WOODBS

:beeryep it was tough. never have had the pleasure. once i got some advice, " thanks " ..i got the hang. still a few bubbles, but it was 105 in florida in a field on a scaffold..sounds like the beginning of a joke

cdiesel

Don't listen to Sparky. That is the incorrect way to install coro trailers. You did it the right way--working up to each corrugation, then over, and up to he next.

Sparky

Don't listen to Sparky. That is the incorrect way to install coro trailers. You did it the right way--working up to each corrugation, then over, and up to he next.

Depends on life of install - I agree - as little stretching as possible and feeding vinyl as you go around the corrugations will outlast the first method BY A LONG SHOT, but if it is a quick hurry and get it done job...

Sorry I wasn't more clear in my quick initial post...Thanks for clarifying cdiesel.