• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corrupted JPEG files using Versaworks 4.0

printtrain

Has anyone ever experienced JPEG's corrupting when submitted to a Versaworks server.

Our client is running Versaworks 4.0 on their server, they randomly get corrupted JPEG files on output. The JPEGS have been saved from Adobe Photoshop CS (not sure which version as it it happens randomly from different artwork suppliers).

Any ideas?

jfiscus

Rap Master
Sometimes I have had issues with JPEGs saved in CMYK mode or too high of a color mode, can't remember what/where the issue was but changing the JPEG to RGB or a lower-bit color has fixed issues for me.

tanneji

When that happens (which it does randomly) I usually just save them out as an eps and it prints just fine.

Sticky Signs

Resaving a different format seems to do the trick. Also try changing the file name. versaworks doesn't seem to like certain symbols - IE - () $ ^ - I'm not sure which ones don't work but it does happen.