• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

costly laminator

projectneon

good afternoon from australia!!!

we have a 1.6 cold/hot royal sovereign laminator that is causing us nothing but issues, i have come to the conclusion that after years the rollers have lost there pressure and warped out of the middle,

i have got several quotes for replacing the rollers but there all around $2500 each,

my question is does the states stock alot of parts for this laminator, and are these quotes way out of proportion because were down under?? im looking at buying new rollers over seas and installing them my self??

projectneon

i have been told by art ref, tek cad, and a couple of other people that they stopped the manufacturing of that specific machine due to, to many faults, but still supply rollers and motors, i think were better of just getting a new one!

4R Graphics

For that price you could get a ustech laminator you can fined them on ebay. I have had 2 and if you dont need heat I cant understand why anyone would pay $6000+ for a laminator.

But then again I have never owned one of those fance expensive laminators maybe they are worth the cost.