• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could this be true?

gabagoo

I have heard a rumour that Flexi has gone belly up? Could this be true?
anybody know for sure?

Steph_Stamm

My co-workers and I are sitting in the office right now and if Flexi's gone belly up then we must be the last to know. ;)

SAi (the company that makes Flexi, PhotoPRINT, etc.) is actually doing very well. We're more profitable than we've been in the last two years, before everyone was slammed by the recession. We've been hiring talent, and have a slew of tradeshows lined up including Long Beach NBM next week, SGIA in October and a few more regional shows later in the year, along with some international ones.

I hope that helps ease some fears about the health of the company and our products. We're definitely still here and continually looking toward the future. Let me know if you have any more questions, I'm always happy to help!

Steph

Sparky

Than maybe I can count on some of that "talent" to get the MAC version working like it should? (Program not seeing the dongle after a couple of hours of use, not remembering print settings, unable to save print settings even though it looks like it did, etc....)?

I hope so...

I had a text conversation with a printer tech today. A direct quote = "Flexi is almost gone." I didn't pursue it any further. I'll be talking to him later this evening and I'll ask about it.

^ Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know what context he was saying that in. I don't know if he meant, "Flexi sucks," or he meant, "Flexi is almost out of business." Maybe neither. He was trying to rep Signlab to me, so who knows. I'll find out more tonight.

Steph_Stamm

I had a text conversation with a printer tech today. A direct quote = "Flexi is almost gone." I didn't pursue it any further. I'll be talking to him later this evening and I'll ask about it.

I'd be very interested to see what his true meaning behind that statement was, or if it was just a sales tactic. Please keep us updated! :thankyou:

CS-SignSupply

He was trying to rep Signlab to me, so who knows.

Motive maybe? I have heard nothing but good things from Flexi and yes I sell the Flexi/Photoprint software so one could say the same thing about my statement.

I have been selling a good bit of the software and I still think it is the best in its class.

gabagoo

Motive maybe? I have heard nothing but good things from Flexi and yes I sell the Flexi/Photoprint software so one could say the same thing about my statement.

I have been selling a good bit of the software and I still think it is the best in its class.

If you are a reseller it would only make sense to me that you would have been told if there was something going on. I would be very concerned about technical support if I were a reseller as well!!!!!

CS-SignSupply

When we need it, we get very good support from SAi.

We offer free support as an added value to the sale. If we can solve the problem, then we make the call to SAI and get further assistance.

Sparky

Email sent. Thanks for the optimistic news on a fix.

Is it bad forum etiquette to quote myself?

anyways, I got the new program from esupport and all appears to be working very well... Have a beer trailer to print next, so that should be a good test!

Thanks!!!

graywoulf

Without FlexiSIGN, what is left? I have always said that if you are in the sign business and you are not using Flexi then you missed the boat. FlexiSIGN is and always has been the sign industry's flagship in my opinion!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Without FlexiSIGN, what is left? I have always said that if you are in the sign business and you are not using Flexi then you missed the boat. FlexiSIGN is and always has been the sign industry's flagship in my opinion!

Holy Smokes.... then you haven't been around a long time. :ROFLMAO: