• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could this be your next printer?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm thinking not only could you print moving, talking, bioluminescent signs - you could print your own specialized workforce. Hands designed for weeding small text, 10-16 foot tall installers, a shapeless blob to answer the phone, run the printer & chase customers out of the shop (ok, this last one kind of sounds like me, but think of the possibilities).

Dale D

minion.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I've watched a few of these clips on the tech and can't help but feel a little disturbed by this. I can see the enormous implications perfecting this will bring to medical science. Saving countless lives but what if it is used for evil? The nazis might reprint Hitler or even worse, if they have enough bio-toner, they could make a dozen or more full-color copies of Hillary.
I don't think they will ever be able to reprint Trump - even with the most advanced science no human-made printer will be able to hit that shade of orange.
Scary stuff.

Medina Signs

Old Member
I can visualize the sign now " Banners - Yard Signs - Kidneys & Livers"
I'll sign on when Fellers has stock - oh ya' throw in a roll of black vinyl... too - what?? out of stock on black vinyl?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I've watched a few of these clips on the tech and can't help but feel a little disturbed by this. I can see the enormous implications perfecting this will bring to medical science. Saving countless lives but what if it is used for evil? The nazis might reprint Hitler or even worse, if they have enough bio-toner, they could make a dozen or more full-color copies of Hillary.
I don't think they will ever be able to reprint Trump - even with the most advanced science no human-made printer will be able to hit that shade of orange.
Scary stuff.
Well if we're gonna get all serious, I often wonder what wars will be in 50 years. A bunch of robots fighting each other? Like some sort of massive battlebots competition. Without real people fighting each other, isn't it more like advanced vandalism than war? I say, bring back the muskets and bayonets like the good ole days where people had to have real talent, no computer controlled horseshit.