• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could you list what fonts these are?

SignProOhio

Was wondering if you could do a rundown of what fonts are listed on the right side of the image...I'm especially interested in the Chisel, Race, & Block ones. Thanks!

Attachments

• namesimage-main1.jpg
    namesimage-main1.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 114

Replicator

Retardation is a terrible thing to waste !

Dude . . . although those are all fonts of various collections,

it would appear that your image source from whatever company

that is has given then the names you see there . . . !

Spike is definitely IRONGATE

Ken

Block looks like Princeton italizied, but if you just search out various font sites you'll likely find them all.
Try What the Font...I don't think it is fair to ask your question. I think in this case you need to do the legwork.
Ken

SignosaurusRex

I'm with Ken on this one. One or two is cool if you've put forth an effort on your own, but not for twelve. We all need to exercise and develop our abilities to I.D. fonts, you should too. I'll give you a few that I believe you'll have difficulty with...."Mid Evil" is GERMANICA PLAIN, and "Toon" is BADABOOM BB. You might search the others on myfonts.com as well as dafont.com:wink: