Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could you reccomend a good software for...

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Tony Rome, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Tony Rome

Tony Rome Active Member

Feb 17, 2009
    PA
    Hello, just wondering what you would reccomend for sign software and cas cut (cutting t-shirt thermo film/flex vinyl)
    Is there a software that works pretty good for both t-shirt layout and signs?
    I think it is pretty similar I mostly design in corel anyway and just import but wouldn't mind knowing if there is an all in one great prog to do this.
    Thanks...I am using sign blazer right now which came with my cutter.

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    Most cutters have a printer driver so that you can cut straight through the print dialogue, but I design in corel and then export to the cutting program (omega in my case)

3. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    I have a summa, so I use the Win Plot program that comes with it.

If your looking for a bridge program, and your plotter doesn't come with it, I like cocut. I have used it before, and it is a great program. The only reason that I don't now, as I said before, I use Win Plot. I do plan on upgrading at some point, but for right now, it works.