• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Counour marks not printing

Arthur Sanchez

The countour marks are not printing on my Mutoh falcon 48" printer. can anyone help me? Is it the flexi program (I have version 8) or is it the print head?
Thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The countour marks are not printing on my Mutoh falcon 48" printer. can anyone help me? Is it the flexi program (I have version 8) or is it the print head?
Thanks

It's not the print head. The chances of that are roughly equivalent with the probability of the Pope converting to Judaism coincident with a full planetary alignment and parting of the waters.

When you say 'countour [sic] marks' do you mean the registration marks or the contour path?

If the the former, exactly how did you set up the contour and is the contour selected, either specifically or by default, when you invoke the RIP and Print dialog? What flavor of Flexi are you herding? Not the version but the superlative, like 'Expert', 'Pro', etc?

If the latter, the contour path is not supposed to print.

Arthur Sanchez

The registration marks. are not printing. They worked fine, then nada! I just noticed that thin lines are printing in different with too.

Rat_Fink

I would do a strong cleaning. At times, my Junior would seem to print fine, but when it would try to print the reg marks - they would be faint or not there at all.
Your black head may have clogged nozzles.

Stealth Ryder

If you are sure that the printer will print K then you must move on to the software, the printer makes very few desicions in regards to what is going to print...