• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Count the copyright violations...

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I see a number of possible trademark infringements -- big difference between that and copyright.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Meh, he probably won't see an once of repercussion. There is some NFL stuff that could possibly get him a cease and decist, some automotive stuff that can do the same and a little android which won't get squat. (maybe the apple logo being eaten in one will.) really when it comes down to it ... half his graphics are clipart, all the text stuff isn't really more than just arial and balloon typeface with rehashed tag lines from mid 80's bumper stickers.

I saw if someone seriously considers buying from him ... you don't want that person in your shop.

ProWraps

yeah trademark thats what i meant. sorry only half way trough my morning rockstar.

i just thought it was funny that woot was featuring him. kinda sketchy on both parties parts.

Jemmings

By the time Amazon takes their piece of the action, I doubt he's making any money and if he is, someone will go after him and take it all away. Saw the same thing with someone selling baseball stuff on ebay. He got shutdown so fast it made his head spin and he had to deal with A-HOLE lawyers.

Jemmings

Good question. I know if you do Baseball or Disney, you get shut down without delay. Yamaha being a Japanese company might be a little low on the uptake but I'll bet Harley would be on it pretty quick.

visual800

I despise stickers on vehicles, esspecially those of the family with the kitty and doggy.....and most of those on amazon suck. i dont how hes making money at those prices

Dentafrice

You never think that you're going to get caught, until you do. Take it from experience. It's scary opening a C&D not knowing what's inside.

Then you hit the real world, and realize there's more money to be made in custom work.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
You never think that you're going to get caught, until you do. Take it from experience. It's scary opening a C&D not knowing what's inside.

Then you hit the real world, and realize there's more money to be made in custom work.

Never been on the receiving side of a C&D, sent a few ... but definitely more money on the custom side.