• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

couple helmet wraps

EGI

Couple helmets I've done recently...

pic-1-web.jpg

pic-3-web.jpg

pic-1-small.jpg

pic-2-small.jpg

pic-3-small.jpg

pic-4-small.jpg

And our new helmet wrap mount...

CIMG0176.jpg

CIMG0177.jpg

J

john1

Awesome, I have no idea how you guys do these helmet wraps lol

EGI

Btw, the grey looking "64" on the chin guard of the second helmet was printed in Mimaki's "silver" ink. The pictures don't do it justice, it's actually pretty reflective in person.

EGI

Thanks to all!

And no it doesn't void warranty, and no the steel and diamond plates don't add to the protection...

EGI

Approximately how long does it take you to wrap one?

Depends on what kind of helmet it is. The 2 displayed in this thread probably represent the 2 extremes of the spectrum for full face helmets. The Bomber style MX helmet is the most difficult, where the race car style is the easiest. I have about 6 hrs in the 1st one and about 4 in the second. That's just in installation, not including design time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, they are very well done. I don't think I'd have the patience for that, let alone for 6 hours of work and maybe two hours of design and stuff, I think I'd have a hard time getting $800 for one of them. Anyway, around here.

signage

Depends on what kind of helmet it is. The 2 displayed in this thread probably represent the 2 extremes of the spectrum for full face helmets. The Bomber style MX helmet is the most difficult, where the race car style is the easiest. I have about 6 hrs in the 1st one and about 4 in the second. That's just in installation, not including design time.

Thanks that is what I was wondering! :toasting: