• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Couple of recent designs...

Ursta Graphics

Designed entirely in my new Signlab 9. Really like it so far. Few bugs to work out with Cadlink about filter and fill issues but other than that I'm diggin it.

-Ryan

Attachments

• Dave Pegg.jpg
    Dave Pegg.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 125
  • long shot.jpg
    long shot.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 129

Ken

Hi Ryan...you are using all the bells and whistles in these layouts. And it is awesome for people who understand.
You are a victim of the "Bells and Whistles Syndrome"..
Yes, we can see that you put a lot of effort into these layouts...and I bet your clients just love it...
I just remembered that I didn't say.."Welcome to Signs 101"
Cheers!
Ken

Mikeifg

Those are way cool. I almost thought it was from photoshop. I didn't know signlab could do that.

Mike

Master's Touch

I would say its not so much all the bells and whistles.....but the crowding issue. It's really hard to appreciate all that you put into these, because they crowd the borders and each other. If I got anything out of Mike Steven's book on layout, it was understanding that the need for negative space is as important as everything else. You do good work Ryan. Your style is similar to my own, and the temptation to say it LOUD with bigger everything is understandable, but you have to have the restraint to give some breathing room.

iSign

nice layouts Ryan!
Both look good to me...

You are a victim of the "Bells and Whistles Syndrome"...
Ken...
what have you posted lately anyway?
Do you have any work this nice? Let's see it?

...I just remembered that I didn't say.."Welcome to Signs 101"
Cheers!
and why would you?
He's been here just as long as you have!

Ursta Graphics

Finished these up today. Customer wanted a few changes on the long shot one. Printed excellent off the dc4.

Attachments

• P1010187.jpg
    P1010187.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 98
  • P1010188.jpg
    P1010188.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 95
J

john1

beautiful! I love the change to the long shot one, Tattoo is much more visible