• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Couple of recent projects...

SignManiac

Truck and Cargo trailer along with a double face blasted hanging sign.

Attachments

• AirTech Brads Truck.jpg
    AirTech Brads Truck.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 99
  • Air Truck Trailer-02.jpg
    Air Truck Trailer-02.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Keith Taylor.jpg
    Keith Taylor.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 106

SignManiac

Thanks John. Not churning out volume but getting some really good work. I'm surprised at how much walk in work I'm getting with the new retail setup. Words getting around.

John Butto

thenewemployee...

Thanks John. Not churning out volume but getting some really good work. I'm surprised at how much walk in work I'm getting with the new retail setup. Words getting around.
Could it be the new girl you hired and the stripper pole you had installed.

xxaxx

Could it be the new girl you hired and the stripper pole you had installed.

Haha where I worked at in AZ there was a high end custom audio company around the corner from us and they had a VIP section above their retail space that they had a full strip club setup in (pole, stage, professional sound and lighting, the whole works). And whenever their high rollers stopped by they would pay a couple strippers from the club up the street to come by and dance private for them for an hour or two.

Sorry for the thread pirate, but your post just made me think of that, they really were always busy too!