• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cover needed JV3-130SPII

PDD

Hi my JV3-130SPII was involved in a small traffic accident / fender bender :) The main hinged cover took the hit and its all distorted and the vent fitting was broken off. It looks like a real pain to straighten. Doesn't look like anything else got hurt.

I know some people are decommissioning these older printers and heading off for new, is there anyone out there that might have one off of a parts printer that they would be willing to sell? I know shipping might be costly but I have my fingers crossed.

On a side note, I have been reading this forum and other Mimaki/digital printing and cutting related posts on this site and there is a huge wealth of knowledge here. Thanks to all, as I have learned so much, a manual set only goes so far, there is nothing like first hand experience and people willing to share it. Thanks! Brent :thumb: