• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Covers

Jase

Do Gerber sell covers for the envision 375? We have two machines that are only used at certain times of the year, seems like a good idea to cover them up.

Thanks

JRgraphics

Patio furniture covers work

Hi Jake, I found covers for the Envision 375 at the local home improvement store. Look at patio furniture covers and barbeque covers.

Hi Jake, I found covers for the Envision 375 at the local home improvement store. Look at patio furniture covers and barbeque covers.

+1+1+1+1 Why waste the money on an expensive custom cover. Measure the printer and plotter and go buy something cheap. Uline sells a billion different sizes of plastic covers for anything you could want to cover.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Excellent idea!

I found the Weber Model number 6551 grill cover fits my Gerber GS15 perfectly. At only $12.00 each, I bought an extra for my backup plotter. They're heavy-duty vinyl with a fabric lining.

Way too cool.

JB

Attachments

• 6551_2.jpg
    6551_2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 43