• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coyote Graphics from Baltimore

coyote

Hi all: like many of you here, I predate computer graphics. I've finally given up on my trusty Gerber 4B and have joined the 21st century w/ Flexi software and a small Graphtec plotter. I'm teaching myself how to use them and will have lots of questions. This is a great forum.

BTW: I still have my mahl stick and lettering brushes-just recently hand lettered an old mahogany runabout-actually about my vintage...
Carol from Coyote

coyote

coyote

Hi: I was an art major in college, started painting "signs" when I was in high school, but not professionally until about 1981. I miss the hands-on aspect of sign painting, but I wasn't much of a letterer-I did the pictorials-so I really appreciate the vinyl cutters, but not the fact that all the skills I took years to learn are immediately available to all and sundry......kind of the buggy whip factory thing.
Carol @ coyote

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people
still enjoy hand lettering here
and struggling to learn the new ways hope to get a cutter some day

fonts are kewl