• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cracked store front window

showcase 66

Just a thought, but when I was working for the glass company, the city had a policy, that any project we received in certain parts of town we would have to notify the city. Mainly the downtown area where more of the historical buildings are but my boss was an A$$ and would turn any project we did not get into the city and if it was not fixed in a timely manner, the city would step in with a fine or even replace it and charge you for it. 2k could easily turn into 4k.

My boss's wife also worked in the city and we would get all city work back then. Not sure how strict your building codes are there but it may be something to think about.

rjssigns

DIY project. Replace with Hyzod or MarGard MR10. Once and done. Both are bulletproof, literally. We use MarGard to replace all the glass in drag race vehicles.