• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crappie Dales Jigs

SignosaurusRex

EXCELLENT as always John! I really like that fish. Now I'm thinking I need a custom "Deaton" Trout for the sides of my boat. Hmmmm.

Deaton Design

Got an email from the guy today. Says everyone he sends it to wants to change it in some way? Said the embroiderers coudnt work it at all. Sounds like he needs to change whoever he is working with on using the logo. Now he wants me to just send him the wording in white with black outline. Gonna try and keep him happy with it, but I aint ruining it. He loved it, his wife loved it, that was it.

lexsigns

Got an email from the guy today. Says everyone he sends it to wants to change it in some way? Said the embroiderers coudnt work it at all. Sounds like he needs to change whoever he is working with on using the logo. Now he wants me to just send him the wording in white with black outline. Gonna try and keep him happy with it, but I aint ruining it. He loved it, his wife loved it, that was it.
I love it just the way it is! They need to stop asking people what they think- the only ones who count are them
BYW- did I say I LOVE IT!!!???