• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

crappy artwork

surf city

ok, I got a picture from a customer and the picture is really grainy and the lines aren't sharp at all............anyone have any ideas on software that enhances pictures. I'm trying to get away with not having to re-draw the picture. Thanks for your help, Dave

TheSnowman

Don't try to get away w/ it. Just re-draw it, or have the Vector Doctor do it, do it right, and don't put more crap out there than there already is. You will be way more satisfied w/ the project in the end.

cartoad

We have had limited success using Photoshop to rework it, and also Blow up, but.....
most customer artwork from clients is crap.

Zambookajoe

Its terrible what they bring in most of the time, and tell them either I redraw and charge you more or if its a pic well not much to do there.
and they always take the cheap route and I still take the cash, some people dont even notice how crappy it looks