Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crappy artwork

Discussion in 'General Software' started by surf city, Aug 1, 2009.

1. surf city

surf city Active Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Toms River, NJ
    ok, I got a picture from a customer and the picture is really grainy and the lines aren't sharp at all............anyone have any ideas on software that enhances pictures. I'm trying to get away with not having to re-draw the picture. Thanks for your help, Dave

Tags:
  2. zmatalucci

zmatalucci Very Active Member

junk in = bigger junk out

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Don't try to get away w/ it. Just re-draw it, or have the Vector Doctor do it, do it right, and don't put more crap out there than there already is. You will be way more satisfied w/ the project in the end.

4. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    Make sure and charge your customer for each and every minute spent reworking their files !

5. cartoad

cartoad Active Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Yakima, WA
    We have had limited success using Photoshop to rework it, and also Blow up, but.....
    most customer artwork from clients is crap.

6. brent brooks

brent brooks Member

Jun 25, 2009
    +1

7. jscarl

jscarl Very Active Member

Apr 21, 2003
    +2

8. Zambookajoe

Zambookajoe Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    Its terrible what they bring in most of the time, and tell them either I redraw and charge you more or if its a pic well not much to do there.
    and they always take the cheap route and I still take the cash, some people dont even notice how crappy it looks