• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crazy buisness we are in

anthony smith

Local Chain has changed hands 3 times in 4 years
new guy is very political always going to town meetings and such
complaining that his city is taking business out of city we are 3.5 miles
out of city limits
So Local pd that we have done cars for last 12 years Chief
tells Car Pool Guy to let them bid.
They want my files to recreate and no problem NOT Happening
Then finally they bid on cleaning old lettering off of 4 cars
that are going to be retired so cut my price which is way to
cheap but since we do their cars we give them a break
So officer goes to pick up the cars and all the glue is still on the
cars he states I thought you were finished Owner precedes to explain
glue removal is more just let me run the numbers and i can get you
a price on that
so he quotes 100.00 to clean the cars now wants 195.00 to remove
glue
I am NOt the smartest of guys or would not be in this carzy cut throat business
but really
if large chains train like this
no worries when they come to town they wont last long
maybe not so strange but this just topped the cake for
me.
Don't have time to post hardly ever but i just needed to vent thanks
enjoy the site for the most part
Like life and advise got to take with a grain of salt

Locals Find!

i forgot why i dont post i remember now
thanks

Glad everyone can help you remember. Now in your free time not hanging around here typing garbage. Go hire an english tutor. I see your in Tennessee so maybe you should head south to Georgia to find someone that knows English first.

HulkSmash

glad everyone can help you remember. Now in your free time not hanging around here typing garbage. Go hire an english tutor. I see your in tennessee so maybe you should head south to georgia to find someone that knows english first.

he's back!

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Glad everyone can help you remember. Now in your free time not hanging around here typing garbage. Go hire an english tutor. I see your in Tennessee so maybe you should head south to Georgia to find someone that knows English first.

*you're

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I had no problem reading it.... especailly compared to some of posts written by the smart alecs responding.

That's like going to the diner, ordering 2 eggs, bacon, toast and some home fries and some coffee for $2.99. The waitress brings it out and there's two brown eggs, 3 slabs of bacon, bread and a potato with a cup full of coffee grounds and says, that'll be $2.99. Whadafug ??

Oh-h-h-h-h........... you want us to cook it ?? That'll be another $4.35 plus tip.

Then the fight began...................

Marlene

i forgot why i dont post i remember now
thanks

don't be a baby, just write in a way that isn't painful to wade thru. from what I can gleam from what you wrote, it sounds like some chain, I assume a sign chain of some sort under bid (?) or pushed for the town to give him the bid as he is in town and you are 3 miles or so out of town. then he left all the mess behind and then tried to add to the bid the cost to remove the glue? from what I think I got from your post, this company is pretty shady in it's dealings.

2B

the famed hidden fees ploy, lets see if they get any passes on moving violations in the city.

seriously he was bitching about 3.5 miles as not part of the city? its 11 miles one way to get my closest grocery store.

Joe Diaz

punctuation.jpg

VolunteerSign

But don't go as far south as Florida, I hear their English is even worse :omg2:

VolunteerSign

I beg to differ. I lived in Tennessee for 5 years..
I know how it is out there.

We's all no hour Anglish jus' fine out cheer in TN. Hit makes hit plum easy on weun's sign painters cus know matter how we spell sumptin, hits always write. The onlest reason we tolerate folks from CO is 'cause youins have Gawd hisself out there. Yous did no that two us TN folks Peyton is Gawd?

Have a great day CO.

HulkSmash

We's all no hour Anglish jus' fine out cheer in TN. Hit makes hit plum easy on weun's sign painters cus know matter how we spell sumptin, hits always write. The onlest reason we tolerate folks from CO is 'cause youins have Gawd hisself out there. Yous did no that two us TN folks Peyton is Gawd?

Have a great day CO.

You seem upset that Peyton picked Denver over Tennessee!! :D