• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crazy request....

ucmj22

So, my wife is having a couple of friends over to bake some bread tomorrow and she took the a page out of the book and left it at the grocery store. Does anyone have page 464 from Americas Test Kitchen that they could snap a picture of. I'd really appreciate it. I just got back from all of the book stores in 20 miles to buy a new one, but no dice.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Wish I could help - love the show but don't have the cookbook :( Can she look the recipe up on their site? haven't checked but you used to be able to get free recipes way back when

ucmj22

Wish I could help - love the show but don't have the cookbook :( Can she look the recipe up on their site? haven't checked but you used to be able to get free recipes way back when

Yeah she Said you have to pay. I didn't ask how much it was, but I figured I need to buy her a new book anyway since some thing got spilled on ours and stuck a bunch of the pages together, so I was hoping to just get the recipe to hold me over till I can get to the barnes and nobles to buy a new one.

"Deposit Please"

We have Americas test kitchen family cook book. On page 464 is grilled rack of lamb. What is the recipe for? maybe it's located on a different page in this book.