• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crazy Tool.....Ever see it...or would you use it?

Nuagedesigns

Stumbled across this on YouTube. Seems like a waste of time and to many variables for error. Good concept just don't think it is practical for our shop.

Just thought I would share.

[video=youtube;sZ_hutQCw8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ_hutQCw8s[/video]

T_K

Seems like a nice concept - gives you that second pair of hands on a one-man job.

Like most tools, it's prone to user error. Also, it's only useful on flat surfaces that you can get good suction...so no textured walls or curves.

I just don't do enough window graphics consistently to justify the expense of this. But if I found one for cheap enough (or free), it might be handy to have in the tool box.

fresh

masking tape works just as well. perhaps if the graphic was very, very large it would be helpful, but this is normally a one person install for us, and we don't need any fancy tools to do it.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Seems like a nice concept - gives you that second pair of hands on a one-man job.

Like most tools, it's prone to user error. Also, it's only useful on flat surfaces that you can get good suction...so no textured walls or curves.

I just don't do enough window graphics consistently to justify the expense of this. But if I found one for cheap enough (or free), it might be handy to have in the tool box.

If your window work slowed down you could always mount it in the lavatory. Looks like it could hold 4 or 5 rolls of TP in one shot.

wayne k