• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crazy Yellow test print and group c not firing...help

jason91

Any help whats going on would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 99

Andy D

Looks data related to me. Did you check all the cables? Done any work on the heads or printer lately?

Printer model & backround information would help. :thumb:

Yeah, on one of my older printers, sometimes every other head won't fire on the jet-out due to a circuit board glitch, luckily all I have to do is reboot the printer.
Looks like a cable or board is messing up.

jason91

You guys were right about the yellow... The cable wasn't pushed in the head all the way.... Still I wonder what the deal is why the light magenta and light cyan won't print (group c) ... I know there is ink in the dampers and the head because I've pulled ink through them... They just won't fire

AC-Signs

You might check the tiny fuse on the head board - Should be F3...(if it is a Roland XC540 Pro III - That was a problem on mine, plus I had shorted out the head board and had to have it sent for repair because I got cleaner on the board on the light magenta board... Then I had to get a new head for it too... Expensive mistake...

DRamm76

Most likely a bad cable or blown fuse on board. If you arent familiar with changing this stuff out I would recommend calling a dealer