Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Creating a template for a side by side or utv

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by altereddezignz, Jul 13, 2017.

1. altereddezignz

altereddezignz Active Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Arkansas
    I have looked high and low for a specific template for a 2011-12 Polaris Ranger 2 seater. They are mostly 2013 and up if any at all.

Looking for anyone who has created a template for something like this as it cannot be one solid wrap and would need to be sections.

Thanks

2. Patentagosse

Patentagosse Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Joliette, Quebec (Canada)
  3. IsItFasst

IsItFasst Member

Jan 16, 2008
    USA
    What I have learned (if you want them right) you just have to do it yourself. I have bought one of those templates before for my RZR 1000 and I had to tweak every piece of art to fit properly. Some pieces weren't even close. And all I was doing was the black fenders. Didn't get into the bodywork. Maybe I'm just too picky as I know my buddy bought a kit for his RZR years ago and it was the same way where most of the pieces didn't fit properly and they were all custom printed. I guess people just don't mind selling "crap" or they just don't know that they are because they aren't able to test fit them.