• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Creating a template for a side by side or utv

altereddezignz

I have looked high and low for a specific template for a 2011-12 Polaris Ranger 2 seater. They are mostly 2013 and up if any at all.

Looking for anyone who has created a template for something like this as it cannot be one solid wrap and would need to be sections.

Thanks

IsItFasst

What I have learned (if you want them right) you just have to do it yourself. I have bought one of those templates before for my RZR 1000 and I had to tweak every piece of art to fit properly. Some pieces weren't even close. And all I was doing was the black fenders. Didn't get into the bodywork. Maybe I'm just too picky as I know my buddy bought a kit for his RZR years ago and it was the same way where most of the pieces didn't fit properly and they were all custom printed. I guess people just don't mind selling "crap" or they just don't know that they are because they aren't able to test fit them.