• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Creating Color Profiles For Mimaki UJF-6042

Ditchmiester

Is there anyone out there who is proficient at making color profiles and would like to make a some money doing it. I'm looking for someone who has the equipment to profile a UJF-6042 so that I can match PMS Colors more accurately than the stock profile in Raster-link. If easier I can switch it to run on Caldera. PM me if you are in the Chicagoland area and are interested.

Correct Color

As far as I'm aware, Rasterlink does not include a Pantone library, which is pretty much a prerequisite for even attempting to match Pantone colors. Then given that you can't profile at all in Rasterlink without their overpriced profiling module -- which I have never actually even seen, it's so rare...

And you can pretty much count on switching to Caldera.

As far as creating profiles, I'm not in Chicago but it is what I do for a living. And you get much more than profiles made by someone who has made a profile or two with me, you get Certified Correct Color.