Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creation (CT630) Cutter Driver for VMP

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Loki-XP, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Loki-XP

Loki-XP New Member

Feb 25, 2005
    Anyone know of a driver for the Creation CT630 (a cheaper but very well built cutter from china)?

Their website isnt very helpful, and I've seen lots of users getting into the biz choose Cibercut or Flexisign because this 24" cutter can be had really cheap (as low as $700), but everyone with VMP is ticked off because it wont work with the normal HPGL driver.

The problem is when you go to cut it cuts all the text/objects mirrored!
    I'm thinking it has a different initialization or pen up/pen down command, but no one can figure it out.

Please help :)

Tags:
  2. Decal_Designs

Decal_Designs Member

May 10, 2003
    Fox Lake
    Have you considered setting up your plotter as a generic printer?

I have read that it solves a lot of these issues with driver conflicts.

There are instructions on how to do this in the VMP help files.

3. SPLASHDESIGN

SPLASHDESIGN New Member

Feb 8, 2005
    I have received the Creation CT630 two weeks ago and I had the same problem but after some settings I made in the programm it was ok! My cutter came with the ARTCUT 2000 software and driver.I work on Coreldraw 9, converted to curves, exported in eps and inported again in the Artcut2000 program. Click cut and that's all.
    Before this cutter I had the Roland PNC 1000 for the last 14years but now it's total lost. I'm from Malta and had bought from Hungary.If you need more help e-mail me on peter22@di-ve.com

4. Loki-XP

Loki-XP New Member

Feb 25, 2005
    I've tried this cutter as a Plain Text Printer, and also a generic HPGL plotter, the plain text didnt work (cutter rebooted itself), and the HPGL generic driver works except all the cuts are mirrored!

If someone has this cutter working in Vinyl Master Pro PLEASE send me a message or post here to let everyone know how to do it!

5. aualby

aualby New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Creation PCUT Drivers

Had the same problem. Needs a driver and setup file. Email me at 101@durack.net if you would like them. Works like a treat once they are installed.

6. rummy4130

rummy4130 New Member

Aug 14, 2007
    pcut drivers 4 signlab

hey 101@darus.net ur email dont work or sumthin

can u email the drivers n setup 4 pcut ct 630 for signlab

rummybear@gmail.com

thanks very much

troy

7. victoryone

victoryone New Member

Apr 27, 2009